DuraMax Modular Housing introduces our energy efficient Flat Roof Modular Insulated Building. These are manufactured with durable coil coated galvanized steel inner and outer with a fire-retardant CFC Free Poly-Urethane insulati.
These buildings are ideal for all weather cditis and can be used for various purposes, such as additial living space, emergency shelter, office, hobby room, secure storage space, tool room, or an enclosure. Each building is modularly designed expansi and a true DIY installati in mind.
This insulated building includes a single window kit and a foundati. The foundati is made of galvanized metal and provides a base for installing the building almost any flat surface.
The insulated building are shipped two crates with simple, clean and safe assembly. All parts are pre-cut, drilled and numbered for ease of assembly.
- Includes a metal foundati that allows building cstructi just about any flat level surface. Ccrete is not required.
- Pre-painted galvanized inner and outer walls provide a stable, impenetrable wall
- Thick fire-retardant CFC-Free B2 polyurethane insulati offers excellent thermal and acoustic performance
- Easy-to-assemble bolted tgue and groove wall panel assembly. Provides fast assembly and disassembly. Parts are pre-cut, drilled and numbered for fast simple installati
- Stackable wall panels, single crate package so that the building can be moved if needed even in a pickup truck
- Snow load of 30 lbs/sqft – e of the strgest do-it-yourself buildings
- Secured door with a dead bolt lock can be cfigured any side panel wall of the building
- Step-by-step instructis included
- Extensi kit available (see Duramax Accessories), mountable either side
- Delivers in single wood crate via comm carrier
- 7 Year Limited Warranty
- An Angular Roof Design for easy water dge including a gutter system with a downspout to collect residual water